- 1 bottle wine of choice red, white, sparkling, etc.
- 1 pint each raspberries, blackberries, strawberries or other fruits of choice: peaches, plums, apricots, mangos, etc.
- 1 small orange or 1 big tangerine
- 8 oz cognac
- 8 oz fruit infused liquor Avoid store bought fruit liquors like amaretto or
schnapps, due to added sugars
- 2 - 3 packets stevia, or liquid stevia to taste
Peel orange/tangerine, pull apart into sections, then break each section into 2-3 bits
Add piece to large pitcher along with berries and 2 packets stevia then mash slightly
Add liquors and stir
Taste and adjust sweetness (Should be strong alcohol and notably sweet, but NOT syrupy or oversweet)
Add bottle of red wine, stir and refrigerate at least 4-6 hours (Tastes better the longer it marinates)
Calories: 198kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 184mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg