- 2 Cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp NutriMost Pink Salt
- 2 tbsp grass-fed butter melted (may substitute unrefined organic coconut oil)
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded collard greens
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or oil of choice
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup cream or milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
- NutriMost Pink Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine almond flour and NutriMost Pink Salt in a food processor, just a few pulses.
- Add melted butter and egg. Process until the dough takes the shape of a ball.
- Press dough into 9" pie pan.
- Sauté all the veggies until softened in avocado oil (or oil of choice).
- Line the pie crust with half of the cheese.
- Add the veggies to the pie crust.
- Combine eggs and cream or milk.
- Pour the egg mixture over the veggies.
- Add a bit more shredded cheese and pepper.
- Bake at 350 until set (35-40 minutes)
- You may substitute veggies to make your own creation!