- 3.5 oz chicken skinless, boneless, and cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz cabbage finely chopped into rice-sized or noodle-sized pieces
- 1 c chicken broth or water
- 1/2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic crushed and minced, or 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pink salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbsp liquid aminos
- 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 orange
In a large frying pan, sauté chicken in a little Bragg's liquid aminos over medium high heat.
Cut orange into small pieces and add to pan, mashing juice out.
Add the rest of ingredients and cook until cabbage is tender adding more water or broth as necessary.
Cook down until no liquid is left.
Calories: 270kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1420mg | Potassium: 949mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 585IU | Vitamin C: 171mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 3.6mg