- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 7 oz chicken breast halved
- pink salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat skillet over high heat.
- Mix together the paprika, salt, cayenne, cumin, thyme, white pepper, and onion powder.
- Coat the chicken breasts evenly with the spice mixture.
- Place the chicken in the hot pan, and cook for 1 minute.
- Turn, and cook 1 minute on other side.
- Place the breasts on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 5 minutes.