- 8 oz chopped beet greens
- 2 tbsp chicken broth or stock
- dash of onion salt
- Heat broth on medium until almost boiling
- Reduce heat and add beet greens
- Sauté a few minutes, until tender
- Sprinkle lightly with onion salt
There was a problem reporting this post.
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.